It’s not only about highlighting and giving support to natural beauty but also concealing problem areas in the skin’s natural pigment. That means perfect eyebrows support the expressiveness of your face, your eyes are put on perfect display with eyeliner and your lips look full and well-proportioned. Putting makeup on every day is a thing of the past, ‘wakeup with makeup’.
Your eyebrows are one of the most important features. They frame the face and open up the eye. Eyebrow contouring defines facial features by bringing balance to the face. The arch of your brow expresses your mood and can even make you look younger.
Regardless of the natural shape and growth of your own brow hair, semi permanent make up can give you fuller, lifted and perfectly shaped brows. A small enhancement can make a big difference to your appearance. Eyebrows can be uneven or sparse as a result of repeated tweezing. Semi permanent makeup is the perfect solution.
Using colours mixed to match your hair colour and skin tone, you can achieve a natural look by replicating hair strokes or have a fuller powdered effect by adding a soft shade of colour to your brows without applying individual hair strokes.
- Give balance and symmetry to uneven brows.
- Reshape and add fullness to sparse or over plucked brows.
- Create a more youthful look by lifting and defining brow shape.
- Cover scars or gaps in your brows.
- For natural looking brows go for natural hair strokes that look like individual hairs.
- For a more dramatic look go for powder brows.
Imagine smudge-free eyeliners even after exercising, swimming, and every day activities. With semi permanent makeup, your lashes will appear thicker and your eyes more defined with the application of fine, natural lines on your upper and lower lash line. Eyeliner can enhance the shape of the eyes and make them appear larger.
Semi permanent eyeliner is ideal if you wear contacts, are visually impaired or simply just want to save time.
It’s your decision whether to choose a soft eyeliner that makes the eyelashes thicker or a more highlighted one if you prefer a more defined and thicker line. After the pigmentation both eyelids will emphasize the expressiveness of the eyes.
Eyes are perfectly enhanced with either the soft natural look eyelash definition treatment, where pigment is placed through the lash line, a thin eyeliner or a thicker, more dramatic eyeliner.
- Give eyes with fair or sparse lashes definition.
- Choose colours to compliment eye colour or go for the ever popular black.
- Mix it up with a thicker top liner and subtle bottom liner.
- Make lashes look thicker and fuller.
- Have wide awake eyes, even first thing in the morning.
Semi Permanent Makeup can give you flawless lips, helping your lips look full and well-proportioned and stop lipstick from bleeding. Use of semi permanent make-up can considerably enhance the shape, symmetry and fullness of the lips for that sensuous look.
Choose a colour from a range that complements your skin tone. A lip liner is applied to outline your lips and define the shape, then choose from â€˜Lip Contouringâ€™ which blends the colour onto two-thirds of your lips or full â€˜Lip Blushâ€™ to completely colour in your lips. Both give you a perfect pout.
This is a fabulous treatment for making thin lips fuller, balancing uneven lip line and adding colour and definition to pale lips.
Some clients feel their lips start to disappear as they age. This treatment can redefine and create fuller looking lips.
- Thin lips are reshaped to give volume and fullness.
- Uneven, asymmetric lips are redefined and balanced to give a perfect pout.
- Pale lips are given a flush of colour.
- Lipstick bleed is a thing of the past.
Imagine waking up every day with your makeup looking fresh and perfect; all you have to do is shower and go! With semi permanent makeup you will look great 24 hours a day.